Thinking of you.
I don’t know how much longer I can keep it up.
I’m so in love with you and you have no idea what that does to me.
I see pictures of you and your girl friends and then I have to spend the rest of the day stalking her. I irrationally hate so many people because of you.
You’re such an asshole, but I want nothing more than to be with you.
My heart aches for you when you’re not around. I feel like a better person when I am with you.
You dick for taking that for granted.
There will come a time that I manage to move on. It is then that you will finally get it. You will get what this longing feels like. You will get all that rational about how this would work. You will get everything.
Please let us be a thing before that happens. Please date me. Please fall for me like I have fallen for you.
confusing passion for the love he never gave
Zodiac signs and mental disorders
- oppositional defiant disorder (confrontational, aggressive and temperamental, also some have amnesia)
- Eating disorder (Binge eat) / binge disorder (characterized as going through periods of excessive amounts of eating, rest, sex, drinking, other indulgences, and focusing on physical pleasures to cope with stress)
- Multiple personality disorder (Relying on various separate and unaffiliated personalities to protect oneself)
- Cyclothymia (Mood swings, depression/depressive thoughts, extreme high and lows when it comes to their mood)
- Histrionic disorder (pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions)
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder (involves an obsession with ideas, perfection, cleanliness, and organization)
- Dependent personality (Feeling incomplete without a partner, having trouble making own decisions without being in a whole/complete relationship, depending on relationships and having trouble being alone)
- Bipolar Disorder (episodes of abnormally elevated energy levels, and features of both mania and depression, can be extremely sexually promiscuous and violent)
- ADHD (Easily bored, trouble consentrating, restless) (I read on Astrolocherry that they in their later years are more prone to "dissociative fugue" (?), and she says: "Sagittarius can easily change job, home, family etc; sporadically and have no explanation for it")
- Depression/anxiety (Stress related to high expectations of themselves. Easily starts to overthink situations causing them to be depressed and feeling like they never reach the goal they want. Stupid saturn)
- Schitzotypal (characterized by odd appearance, behavior that is odd, eccentric, or peculiar, emotionally distant, people with it attempt to shock others with radical topics or actions)
- Avoidant Personality disorder (social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, relying on others opinions for guidance or co-dependency, avoiding stressful situations) or psychosis (They are often detached from the reality, especially when they get stressed or are in uncomfortable situations)